Me celebrate Nigeria at 60? Sorry, no!!!


Me celebrate Nigeria at 60? Sorry, no!!! Ozekhome Many Nigerians at home and abroad, including elder statesmen and women, rights activists, NGOs, journalists and social media czars, have severally called upon me in the last one week to comment on my personal feelings about “Nigeria at 60”. I had hitherto resisted this invitation, lest I painted a horrifically gloomy picture of despondency. However, because the questions will not stop cascading in like a torrential rainfall, I am now compelled to share my honest, but very modest, thoughts about Nigeria at…

The post <span>Me celebrate Nigeria at 60? Sorry, no!!!</span> appeared first on FOCALPOINT REPORTS.


Featured, latest-news, focalpointreports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warri

Buhari mourns as ex-NNPC GMD Baru dies at 60